Interim Solutions Showcase – April 2020
For obvious reasons, this will be a very different Interim Showcase.
These are such difficult times for all of us and it is hard to think of something new, or more comforting or more inspiring to offer. Suffice to say that there are many fantastic groups who deserve our applause in the streets and I salute all of them, with my deepest gratitude.
In an attempt to provide some concrete help in these extraordinary times, we have reached out to our talented pool of professional Interim Managers to ask who would like to help clients on a Pro Bono basis. The response was fantastic and I am grateful to all concerned! We have nearly sixty talented folk who are ready to do all they can, with numbers growing by the day.
They have offered free support by phone or video link. Many of them have been through incredibly difficult situations in the past and are able to give speedy, practical support.
We have people from HR, Finance, Operations, Commercial, General management (CEO / Divisional MD), Programme Management and Engineering backgrounds, to name just a few. They have worked across a wide variety of sectors, from FTSE30 to SME settings.
· Dealing with financial downturns and turnarounds, dealing with banks and HMRC, restructuring
· Cash management, cost reduction, forecasting and budgeting
· Inventory management, supply chain issues, logistics
· Downsizing, ER, employment law
· Warehousing and distribution
· Crisis / disaster management & recovery
· Business continuity
· Marketing, developing new sales pipelines
· Communications – internal and external
· Strategic review, business transformation
· Property issues, facilities management
· Coaching and mentoring
If you are finding this uncertainty is putting a strain on your business and would like to talk through the challenges with one of our expert volunteers, please drop Joanna a note to [email protected] and we will find you someone quickly who can help.
If you would like to offer some help yourself, do contact Joanna and we would be delighted to add you to our register.
On the wider front our Managing Partners issued a “Message from Bailey Montagu” last week – rest assured that we are all working remotely to continue to help wherever we can with requests for staff, whether permanent or interim.